Meet Your Trainer
Dasha Libin Anderson
MS, NASM-PES, M-KBIA
kbbody.com / andersonsmartialarts.com
NYC Rooted, I Work Worldwide
Dasha Libin Anderson,
MS, NASM-PES, NASE, M-KBIA
strength, health, longevity
Dasha has a Masters Degree in Exercise Science, with a specialty in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention. She has spent two decades in the profession of personal and pro athlete training, program design, group fitness education, and expert contribution.
Dasha’s speciality areas include re-comp, strength, fat-loss, mobility and habit transformation. She has spent a portion of her career transforming actors for their demanding roles in movies and stage work.
Dasha has worked with brands like Nike, Lululemon, Bloomingdales and Chobani.
She has created workout programs for SELF, Shape, Womens Health, Fitness, Fitness Rx, Prevention, Natural Health Magazine, Blackbelt, Refinery 29, Mindbody Green and Laser away.
Dasha has transformed actors for NBC, CBS, Paramount Pictures and Sony.
Dasha specializes in all areas of physical health, wellness, and longevity. She is most known for the art and education of kettlebell science, injury pre-hab and post-rehab as well as athletic / life performance optimization. She is also recognized for her extensive background/ experience in exercise nutrition and body composition/ goal programming with an incredible track record in fat-loss and health optimization.
Dasha has two decades in martial arts with instructorship and black and brown belts in a variety of arts including Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts/ Kali, Muay Thai, and Brazilian JiuJitsu.
She is the co-owner of Anderson’s Martial Arts Academy, co-founder of University of Martial Arts and the founder of the Kettlebell Kickboxing brand and KBBody fitness platform.
IN FITNESS, HEALTH, WELLNESS
KBIA -Instructor Edu/ Cert
- MS, Masters Degree In Exercise Science and Sports Nutrition, with a Specialty in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention
- NASM-PES (NASM Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention Specialist)
- NASE- SES (National Academy of Speed And Explosion Specialist)
- MKC & M-KBIA (Kettlebell Master Trainer/ Specialist/ Educator)
- IKC (Indian Club Specialist) under Steve Maxwell
- MFM (Functional Movement and Mobility Specialist) under Steve Maxwell
- Dasha began her fitness career in 2004. Finished her Masters Degree in 2008. Has been in the field of fitness education and performance enhancement as well as post-rehab performance enhancement for almost two decade
Andersons Martial Arts Academy
University of Martial Arts
- Blackbelt in Bruce Lee’s Jun Fan Gung Fu — Jeet Kune Do Concepts and Filipino Martial Arts under Guro Dan Inosanto – Inosanto Instructor Association
- Black-belt in Jeet Kune Do and Filipino Martial Arts (Kali) under Sifu Dan Anderson – AMAA Instructor Association
- Gracie/ Brazilian JiuJitsu Brown-belt directly under the Gracie family lineage – Sifu Anderson, Prof Clark Gracie, Prof Steve Maxwell
- Muay Thai/ Thai Boxing Black-band, Instructor Sifu Anderson and Rob Kayman
- Red Glove “Initiateur” rank in Savate (French Kickboxing) under
- Dasha began training in martial arts under the Bruce Lee, Ted Wong lineage in 2000. She Began her serious life pursuit of the art after meeting Sifu Anderson in 2004 and continued her study under the Bruce Lee Inosanto lineage. Adding to it Gracie Jiu-Jiutsu, Filipino Martial Arts and Muay Thai, Savate and Silat. Dasha has spent over two decades in the arts.
IN BUSINESS & INSTRUCTOR EDUCATION
MaxLab Themes Inc.
08/2013 – 02/2014
- Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus.
- Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada.
- Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci.